Piano Firing Missiles at Church Congregation

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 19:19:40

This topic returns every so often.  I guess as more instruments are used in
church, we are all going to see it sooner or later.  One thing to remember
is that once the damage is done, even a player without the 'typical' vigor
will continue to break strings.  Sadly, I've taken to strongly recommending
a digital piano to compete with the B3, drums, bass, brass section, etc....
It makes life easier for all concerned.  Some churches purchase electronic
instruments for the contemporary services and keep the 'good' piano for
traditional use.

good luck

Ron Koval
Chicagoland