John Hartman... filling bridge pin holes (new thread)

John Hartman pianocraft@sprintmail.com
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 15:48:15 -0500

Brian,

Did I not meet you at the NC convention last fall? I remember you were
in the class I did on bearing and bridge knotching. If so you have all
the information I have to give on the topic. It looks like you may have
missed a thing or two about filling the holes. As I said in my last post
I do not use dowels or pegs only epoxy.

John Hartman RPT