Chickering rebuild -- touchweight.

Mon, 29 Jan 2001 22:50:43 +0100

A balance weight of 50 grams is getting up there for sure.  I am not sure I
would look first at adding weight to the front.  Have you looked into the
possibility of hanging a new set of hammers and shanks ? This may be the way
to go really. You can have a lot more control over your end touchweight this
way.

I am not a fan of back weights.. but I wouldnt just remove them with out
further aduie... You might consider buying Dave Stanwoods kit and exploring
some of the posibilities his method has.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.