Re: People messin' with other peopleīs things

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 10:57:38 +0000

Yeah, I figured that out, just didnīt want to cast the blame until it was
all out.

Haha, very funny, but these kinds of things can start nuclear wars ya know!

Donīt worry Richard, you can redeem yourself with a beer for me.  Please
donīt send it in the mail, I can come and get it some day.

Kristinn