Short Rant from my High Horse

Carl Teplitski koko99@mb.sympatico.ca
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 20:23:41 -0600

Agree 100 %.  I enjoy most posts. Some don,t interest me, but I
assume they will someone else. I do a fair amount of deleting, also.
It is my sincere wish that the list continue as is, till improvement
can be made from an intelligent suggestion. It would not surprise
me if one was made in the future, as there are some very sharp guys
out there. We must park our egos elswhere when accessing the list.
I find even posts off topic interesting, as these are obviously
important
to the person posting. Being a good listener can be helpful.
I very often can,t wait to get on line and access the list, especially
if
it,s been a tough day. I have a tuner buddy I look to for support a lot.

He,s a great listener. He doesn,t agree with me always, but has many
helpful opinions. The "list" feels like that at times.

Carl.

Farrell wrote

: