noisy dampers (wires)

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 21:38:11 -0500

Jon,

This is something I have never done, but I service a 1987 Kawai grand with the same
problem.  How long does it take to remove all the dampers, polish the wires and get
them back together and regulated properly?  All I did was CLP the guiderail
bushings, which did indeed improve the situation about 80%.

Regards, Clyde