Virgin Kimball Player Service Call

RustRazor@AOL.COM RustRazor@AOL.COM
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 18:52:42 EST

In a message dated 1/30/01 11:40:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Wimblees@AOL.COM writes:

<< But did she hear the difference between "before" and "after"?

 Willem

I like to educate such customers.  The easiest thing to demonstrate is a
unison.  I cover the outer two strings on a really ripe unison, play the
note, and then uncover them and play the note again to show the difference.
Sort of a before and after (or after & before).  I haven't yet met anyone who
can't hear the difference no matter how "tone deaf" they claim to be.

Matt in NY