More on The All new Ronsen hammer!!

Yardarm103669107@AOL.COM Yardarm103669107@AOL.COM
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 18:53:36 EST

Dale:
What a delight to hear from you; you know, just seeing you at meetings
randomly when we're both teaching and not able to get to each other's classes
isn't enough. There's so much expertise and kindly opinion available
throughout the org. and outside it also, that this medium, carefully tended,
can be a godsend.

Anyway, back to Ronsen. I've been using Ronsen on non-SW for years and going
through all of the vagaries of their manufacture and scratching my head, and
cursing at times as the changes seemed to go extreme, but I am excited to
hear from you that you are discovering such quality and consistency in them.
Being an inertial type of guy, it will take a lot to get me off of dead
center with SW hammers which I've been using happily for years with great
success and not too much trouble. The one thing I think I'm sensing, and have
for years, about SW hammers, is folks don't spend enough time at the outset
shaping these hammers before dosing them. Properly shaped, they begin to sing
in a low range which gives the technician directions about where to go with
chemicals. Without the shaping, all kinds of horrible things are done to
them--lots of overdosing and misuse of chemicals.

So I don't know when I'll take a breath and try Ronsens on a SW. One hears
from other very respectable sources about Abel, and from others about others.
Some are believable and some are not. But I certainly appreciate your
pleasure in your success with them. Boy, that statement reminds me of the kid
in "A Thousand Clown" when he first meets the clown and says, "Why, imagine
my delight!" I mean it, Dale, your opinion and thoughtfulness are important.

Thanks again.
Paul
ps Fax is 312/666-7488 (during business hours only, best in the afternoon)