Swiffer

Fri, 02 Mar 2001 05:19:41 -0600

At 19:39 03/01/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear Conrad
>So you think the fine people  at Procter & Gamble
>could be intentionally deceiving us?

I don't know.  That's why I called for private research by anyone actually
having possession of the things.

>Your probably right, anything that works well, looks
>good or tastes good is probably bad for you.
>Mark Ritchie RPT

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck and lays eggs like a duck,
I'll have to believe what corporate american (market) research says it is.

Conrad Hoffsommer - mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu

von die Flügelmechanikverscheibungspedalbaßsetzenklotzmacherwerkstätte
(formerly die Hofsommerhügelflügelwerkstätte)