Regulating spoons

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 06:50:44 -0500

Yep, that's me.  I've never regulated spoons yet by myself (blush),
although when I had a Baldwin spinet that badly needed the job I asked
another tech to work on it with me, so that's all the practical
experience I have.

But there is a Wurlitzer spinet I'll be doing in a couple weeks.  I'm
allowing extra time and plan to do some reading on the subject in the
meantime.  Anyone want to give me tips or advice on the subject?

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger