What do you tell a 90 year old lady....

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 15:58:37 -0500

Wim,

Maybe you can tell her that people *usually* use the pedal the way you
demonstrated.  So how did she want it to be?  Does she move her foot at
all?  Does she want the pedal to do anything?  If not, maybe you can
just deregulate the pedal prop nut so the pedal is totally ineffective.
I think that's what I would do, if it means the 90-year-old lady would
be happy with me for "fixing" her piano.

Regards, Clyde