'C' fork users only (inferior 'A' fork users need not apply)

Dave Nereson dnereson@dimensional.com
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 19:24:18 -0700

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Patrick Greene=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2001 6:20 PM
  Subject: Re: 'C' fork users only (inferior 'A' fork users need not =
apply)

  I still use the C temp.  I always wondered what you called the method =
I use.
  I use that method, but a couple of my tuner friends have told me that =
it is
  out dated and the A temp is better.  I am worried that if I try to =
learn it
  now, it will hinder my current tuning skills.  What do you think?