'C' fork users only (inferior 'A' fork users need not apply)

thepianoarts thepianoarts@home.com
Tue, 06 Mar 2001 00:00:12 -0500

Barrie,

    Thanks...I would like to know more about your temperment.  Do you get
involved with "breaking the octave up" into 3 contigious 3rds?  You must
have 'memorized ' some beat rates from the looks of your pattern. For
example, your first check, the maj. 6th G to E. You have, no doubt, been
stretching wire for many moons.
    Some folks who are wanting to learn aurl tuning, worry that they must
'memorize' beat rates. Could you elaborate?

Thanks,

Dan Reed

Dallas, Texas