'C' fork users only (inferior 'A' fork users need not apply)

thepianoarts thepianoarts@home.com
Tue, 06 Mar 2001 00:11:05 -0500

Bill,

Thanks for your reply.  One difference, in relation to using a 'C' as
opposed to 'A' fork, that keeps me from persuing the 'A' fork as a starting
place... The speed of the 3rds.  Yes, I am used to the slower 3rd. with the
'C' temperment. The 'A' fork folks start a big Mj. 6th. above where I start.
(Setting the C-3 to C-4 octave width, with the 3 rd. 10 th. test)

Anyone else?

Dan Reed

Dallas Chapter