how to respond to customer's concerns...

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 06:07:02 -0500

> She asked me if it wouldn't be a better idea to wait a couple more months
> for more "consistant weather conditions"...SNIP...

Terry,

I also think you did a good job. Most people do not know the affect that
humidity has on the piano..your customer seems to have a basic
knowledge..and

you should pitch her a complete DC System...an 'insurance policy for her
investment'..

my DC sales have tripled this year because I have become much more
comfortable in pitching them..your customer, just from what you wrote, would
be interested to know that such a product exists.

tru$t me,
roo(k)