Help! Hiroto?

Tvak@AOL.COM Tvak@AOL.COM
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 18:57:02 EST

I have a client who is about to purchase a 1965ish HIROTO 6foot grand.  She
asked my advice, and I can find nothing about the brand name in Pierce, or
Larry Fine's Piano Book.  Does anyone have any information regarding this
brand?   The owner is a professor at Northwestern University who practices 4
hours a day.  The owner has told my client that it needs frequent tunings
"due to all the practicing"; she has it tuned every 5 months.