SV: Storage of Hide Glue?!

Ola Andersson pianola@online.no
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 00:28:12 +0100

Hi

It seems Stephen Birkett already answered this one but I mail this post anyway because below is two great posts from the past that I hope is OK to use with out permition because they are so good together.

I've just taken out from my refridgerator hide glue that is one year old. It is fresh, new and has a nice smell. I've just glued two pieces of wood together and it works nice. Tomorrow I might repair my doublebass with it.
If you put hide glue in the microwave don't make it to hot, I think it should be about 60° celsius or about 140° Farhenheit

Ola Andersson
Bergen Norway