Not everyone is welcome !

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 22:20:59 -0500

Friends,

As far as I know, our chapter has admitted everyone who applied, but
this is not without some misgivings on my part.  It seems that more
often than not, someone will express interest in becoming a member and
show up at a chapter meeting with the completed paperwork.  After we
accept them we never see them again.  I admit that really gets my goat.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT