FMV appraisal of your business

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:49:48 EST

In a message dated 3/23/01 7:09:13 AM Central Standard Time,
yardbird@vermontel.net writes:

> Who here has had to come up with a Fair Market Appraisal of their
> business? (For instance, in a divorce situation?)

My son, a CPA, is giving a class at the Central West Regional Seminar on
exactly that topic. If you want to get a very good idea, come to St. Louis
next weekend and take in his class. He is also teaching a class if becoming a
C-Corp is something piano technicians should consider.

Willem