Fw: SAT III vs. Reyburn CyberTuner

Sun, 25 Mar 2001 23:36:50 +0200

David Ilvedson wrote:

> Hey Dale,
>
> The PTG tuning test is not a problem for an aural tuner.  Time and time
> again I see fork tuners pass the test with flying colors.  Paul Larudee and
> Carman Gentille are two recent RPT's who passed the test easily.  ETD
> tuners with few aural skills have a real problem!
>
> David I.

Thats because they dont really know how to tune. Anyone who cant pass the
simple basic requirements the aural part of the test demands are basically
demonstrating just that... that they dont know how to tune. Hey what can I
say.... life is cold... go back and learn and retake the test... its not all
that hard.

Good for Paul and Carman btw.

--
Richard Brekne