Migrating- Renaming migrating list threads; WAS - It doesn't matter

Ritchiepiano@AOL.COM Ritchiepiano@AOL.COM
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:37:03 EST

 Renaming migrating list threads; WAS - It doesn't matter
Date:   3/26/01 8:05:12 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:   skolnik@attglobal.net (David Skolnik)

Mark-
No offense intended, but you're proving my point, sort of.  You managed to
co-opt the subject title of my post to the list while trying to respond to
the thread about which I was writing.  I'm sure it was not intentional.

David Skolnik

Re: _Migrating_- Renaming migrating list threads; WAS - It doesn't matter
David,
No it was intentional see--
I changed the subject name. I migrated, maybe even wandered   : )
I think you missed the point of the parable. Sorry if it was OT

all in fun - no offense taken, or given, just a lite-hearted note
Mark Ritchie RPT