veritune

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 00:18:02 -0500

Food Fight!

Golly, if I were Dave Carpenter, I would be real worried right now
that whatever mystique had been created by last year's display ads
was being mudded up by what might appear to be Veritune's current
marketing campaign at the hands of Leo the Loose Cannon.

It's going to take alot of participation in regional and national
tuning tests and catered coffee breaks to make up for the public
relations disaster that is Leo's endorsement. Even if Veritune is a
better mousetrap, someone is already working on the next better one.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"No one builds the *perfect* piano, you can only remove the obstacles
to that perfection during the building."
     ...........LaRoy Edwards, Yamaha International Corp