the Guild

Charles Neuman cneuman@phy.duke.edu
Wed, 9 May 2001 22:25:22 -0400 (EDT)

There was a recent discussion about the Guild. As a new member, I thought
I'd just mention that I'm impressed with what the Guild offers. I figured
Chapter meatings would be boring, and I considered just subscribing to the
Journal. However, our chapter has interesting technical demonstrations at
our monthly meetings, and it's nice to see something done "live". And of
course I get to interact with other members. Maybe I'll attend a
convention at some point. I'd definitely recommend to any newbies out
there to join the PTG.

Charles Neuman
PTG Associate
Plainview, NY