Help with my Chickering nuts

Ron Torrella rontorrella@yahoo.com
Fri, 11 May 2001 15:08:23 -0400

The last time I had to remove the plate in a Chickering, I tried several
types of what I thought were "spanner wrenches," and none of them
worked. The pins were too wide. Does someone know where I can get the
proper tool for these nuts? Part number, etc., would be hugely
appreciated -- and timely. I gotta get this plate out, pronto!

The nut I'm talking about looks like a nut without sides (it's just
round) and has opposing holes centered between the bolt and the edge of
the nut.

Thanks a mil!

Ron Torrella