A.B.Chase soundboard

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 13 May 2001 11:30:20 -0400

Dear Lists,
    Now you may think me incredibly slow but I've finally completed
shimming the soundboard. I've been having trouble conceptualizing how to
match the shims to the rest of the board. If I bleach the board to even
it out do I not risk compromising the glue joints? If I take the shading
approach is there a favorite way you folks out there approach it? I'm
hoping to play with this today so anything you say can and may be used
by me soon! Thanks in advance for your help.

Greg

--
Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté