Special tuning pins

Duplexdan@AOL.COM Duplexdan@AOL.COM
Wed, 16 May 2001 00:44:05 EDT

Paul,

Congratulations on your newLarudee Lo-torq Tuning Pins. I always listen with
interest to an ingenious piano technician with new ideas, but when an
individual comes out with it  I admire him and give him the greatest respect.
It takes great
research, knowledge and dedication to make a worthwhile modification of a
piano part and you have done it.

I am anxious to try your pins, and will do so at the first opportunity.

By the way, where are the pictures, my supply of surprises is waning.

Dan Franklin