Sangler & Sohne Serial Seizing Centers

Dave Bunch pdtek@home.com
Fri, 18 May 2001 11:06:24 -0500

I service a three year old Sangler & Sohne in a nursing home. Among its =
many problems is that as time passes, the centers start seizing up a few =
at a time. I mean they will be fine when I am there tuning an a month =
later five whippen centers will be so tight you can barely move the =
flange by hand! Protek won't touch it. I have to repin them, check the =
rest of them. Everything is fine then I get a call a couple months later =
and there are several new ones. Is glue leaching through the bushings? =
Is there any solution besides repining the whole action? They would hit =
the ceiling with that suggestion. Anyone else seen this?

Dave Bunch