what some people don't know

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Mon, 21 May 2001 11:52:29 -0600

I was called to service a piano in the school district here last week.
The regular music teacher wasn't in the room at the time, but his student
teacher was.  The student teacher asks me: "How do you do that??  Turn
each of the pegs about a quarter of a turn and then check like you do a
snare drum??? " :-((  Sometimes I wonder about what people should know
and don't especially when they are music ed. majors.....

John R. Fortiner
Billings, MT.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.