Lindner Piano

Brian Lawson lawsonic@global.co.za
Thu, 24 May 2001 15:58:04 +0200

Hi Brian,

I've come across (had the misfortune) to tune two of these where some
industrious soul has fitted a new wooden keyboard. Although all it does is
give you less key problems to worry about and you still have to fight with
the mess that passes for an action.

Brian Lawson, RPT, MPT, SAAPPT
Johannesburg, South Africa
http://www.lawsonic.co.za

----- Original Message -----
From: BH
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 10:05 AM
Subject: Re: Lindner Piano

Richard

Thanks for your candid reply.  One of the music stores that I do tunings
for, sold this piano (unwittingly or otherwise - don't ask) and wanted me to
service it.  I told them that I wasn't at all keen to even look at it and
that it was a junk brand of piano.  Your note plus others will help let me
off the hook just nicely.  Thanks!

Brian