When is a piano..

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Sat, 26 May 2001 20:34:00 +0200

JIMRPT@AOL.COM wrote:

>   Having said that a 5'1" Wurlitzer will never leave my shop with the name
> being anything but Wurlitzer although I have toyed with the idea of getting
> some decals made up that say something like "Re-Whatevered by Jim Bryant". :-)
> Jim Bryant (FL)

Even if you have replaced the soundboard... repositioned the bridges, drilled out
the hitch pins and reposistioned them in an attempt to rescale the piano ??.. I
mean... such a modification would result in a completely different instrument and
its hardly half of what it origionally was, and at least half your design...

Seems to me you should put your name on such pianos... I like Ron Overs approach
to this btw.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.