# 7 or #17??? was Re: pins and needles

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 09:50:49 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/01 1:59:16 AM Central Daylight Time,=20
Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:

> Ja j=F8ss !!... arent those like monster needles.. I thought I used fat
> needles from time to time... but have never gone below a number 5.
> Generally you see number 7's for sale in the piano supply catalouges
> over here. Number 17 needles Wim ??  I didnt know they made them that
> thin. Sure you didnt mean number 7's ?
>=20
> --
> Richard Brekne
>=20

Several of you mentioned #7 as opposed to #17 (Roger uses #3 or #4). Perhaps=
=20
that is the right size, ( #7).  But since I saw #17, I presumed that was the=
=20
right size. I have been using #17 sharp needles quite successfully for=20
several years, so I never bothered to look for anything else. I will go look=
=20
for #7's, and see how they are different.=20

Wim=20