"Loss of Tone" Complaint

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 20:13:58 -0500

Hi Dan,
            I use the white Scotch brite for the easier jobs,  The Polito (
how ever you spell it?)  I use when I want to get aggessive.
Now when I get real mad on an old junker, out comes the 600 wet and dry. (
Used only dry of coarse)  We save that for the old beater trade ins.   Now
what do you want for $995 Cnd. It's stable at pitch, and regulated, plus
full money back on a decent piano later.
I agree the steel wool is messy, and it does not get the side and bottoms
of the strings.
Roger