Bluebook Review

VOCE88@AOL.COM VOCE88@AOL.COM
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 07:25:43 EDT

In a message dated 8/31/01 11:06:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jgrassi@silverlink.net writes:

> Clyde,
> Thanks so much for taking the time to give us such a detailed review.  It
> doesn't sound very professional to me.  How reliable do you think any of
> the information is if some of it is not?  What are his sources?
>
> jeannie

A few years back, we got a detailed "questionaire" that was also sent to
other dealers. It explained that the information gathered would be used to
publish a piano bluebook.

The mailing looked so unprofessional that we did nothing with it.

Richard Galassini
Cunningham Piano Co. & Factory
Philadelphia, Pa.
1 (800) 394-1117