Brass Damper Dowels

Sat, 1 Sep 2001 09:50:54 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Farrell" <mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: September 01, 2001 5:49 AM
Subject: Fw: Brass Damper Dowels

> Someone (Jon Ralinovsky?) suggested I consider brass damper dowel from
> Renner. I just thought I would forward their response.
>
> Terry Farrell

Yes, too bad, isn't it.

We used these in our upright. We purchased the actions in semi-completed
form directly from Renner. You might try contacting Renner in Germany,
though they may just refer you to Renner USA.

Another option would be to contact one of the several excellent European
suppliers. It's the long way around, but sometimes that is the only way...

Regards,

Del