flying burning pianos (OT)

JP Musselwhite budbass@musselwhite.com
Tue, 04 Sep 2001 16:00:47 -0600

At 04:34 PM 9/4/01 -0400, Tom wrote:

>That same stunt was done on Northern Exposures TV program several years
>back. I forget the radio host character who was always looking for the Zen

The character was "Chris Stevens", aka Chris in the Morning. The episode
was called "Burning Down The House", the 14th show of the 3rd season. They
ran it a few weeks ago on A&E.

As an aside, after Reno we passed through Roslyn, WA where they filmed the
show. Pretty cool walking the same streets and seeing the houses and stores
from the show. Had a burger and played a game of pool in "The Brick" while
there.

Apparently at "MooseFest", held at the end of July every year they do a
"fling". Not sure if it's a piano though. I'm already making plans to go
next year.

                         John

John "JP" Musselwhite - budbass@musselwhite.com
Visit Fat Bottom's MP3 Webspace