Steinway Hall

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 08:56:24 -0700

Rob,
Steinway Hall is midtown all the way up on 57th St.  Not even close to the
disaster, but I can only imagine how impacted the whole city must be.  They
are probably safe, but nonetheless affected.  My simple mind gets clogged
when I try to imagine the ramifications of what this means to New York, D.C,
and our country.

jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Associate Editor, Piano Techncians Journal
mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of robert goodale
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 6:45 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Steinway Hall

Does anyone know how close Steinway hall was from ground zero?  I
have been there but it was several years ago.  I know it wasn't
in the immediate vicinity but I am curious if S&S hall was close
enough to have received significant debris or any other type of
damage.

Rob Goodale,RPT
Las Vegas, NV

---