A glue question

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 10:49:56 -0500

Hi Jon,
          The thin model aeroplane glue works, a thin smear on the plasic
part, melts the surface a little , press the leather on, done. It's
availiable at Hobby stores .   I repaired some of the critters some years
ago, on an Irish all plastic action, with no problems.
Not sure what type of glue.  But phone a hobby store and ask some questions.
Roger