Dont know what to say

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 21:39:33 -0400

> the CIA was not able to warn or prevent this from happening.
> the FBI was not able to warn or prevent this from happening.

And yet Air Force One had _15_ escorts yesterday morning?  What did they know
that they did not tell us?

> At one time we had sky marshals

EVERY El Al flight has two armed "passengers" on each flight.  Is it any wonder
that El Al has never had a high jacking?  And we had FOUR in one day?

THis event took at least a year to plan and set up.  WHO has been asleep at the
switch?

There should be a response in three days.  I'll wager there will be no response
in three months.  Any takers?

God preserve us, this is but the beginning.

With tears in my eyes as well.

		Newton