Soundboard Press for sale

Erwinpiano Erwinpiano@email.msn.com
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 23:28:03 -0700

  Hi List=20

     I've watched much coverage on the recent tradgedy and read the list =
sentiments. Right now I find I have to take breif  breaks from it all so =
I thought I'd just post a for sale notice for my custom made Go bar =
deck. It has welded steel upper and lower decks and is on large =
scaffolding wheels so as to be some what portable. The lower deck has a =
large wooden curved /dished  box with appox. 50 footish radius. This =
deck comes with a full compliment of go bars and related cauls. A basic =
turn key setup that turns out a very nice board.
   I have recently purchased a very nice neumatic press from the estate =
of deceased piano technician ,Jon Sevec of Chico Calif. and do not =
obviously need two presses.
 This deck could be easily shipped by truck.  Call if interested at =
209-577-8397
 Ask for Dale Erwin.   Priced at 3,000.00