Bridle Tapes

Brian Lawson lawsonic@global.co.za
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 09:15:27 +0200

I have a little block of wood with a center pin in it (point sticking out)
place an old one on it an make a mark with your knife, take the first tape
and cut off the excess. Dont try cutting 10 at a time else they will all be
different sizes. I allow play on the tape when installed to be about 1/8th",
I notice Yamaha give it much more.

Brian