"Warranty" your tuning

Robert Wilson pianotechnicianuk@yahoo.com
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 02:24:07 -0700 (PDT)

HREF="mailto:MoodyPiano@aol.com">MoodyPiano@aol.com</A>
> • <A

HREF="http://www.bushellcompanies.com">www.bushellcompanies.com</A>

I had a similar call from a player piano customer.  I
had just tuned his piano and he called two days later
to say that it was horribly out of tune.  I went back
there and found that he had fiddled with the player
mechanism and knocked off some of the tubes.  He had
replaced them in the wrong order - so the piano was
not out of tune but actually playing wrong notes!

Some people!

Bob.