SV: some thoughts on the attacks

Ola Andersson pianola@online.no
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 21:26:43 +0200

Dear friends in USA

I haven't bothered reading the pianolist since the the Attack
So I don't know if any Scandinavian has written the same thing as my post

In cases like this my english gets to bad but I would like to say

Not only USA is been touched but also everybody in Scandinavia
There are candles lighted in in the town. the churces are open and there been silent moments.
Tomorrow there will be a silent moment and a speach at the consert were I'm playing.
The news and papers are full with reports.
It's a small world and everybody knows somebody (who knows somebody) who got involved with the attack here too.

We also feel attacked as you.
You are not alone

Conrad
You can inclued Scandinavia in your post (and the rest of the Europe I suppose).

My condolances (and I inclued everybody overhere)

Ola Andersson
Bergen Norway

Excuse my bad English