Square Grand Flanges/adjustable

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 13:11:01 -0500

>During your visit here I think I forgot to show you the adjustable front and
>center rail buttons I have.

I'm sorry I missed that. There were a couple of other things I wanted to
see too but I was having such a good time, I wandered into the weeds and
forgot about them. You wouldn't, perhaps have a digital camera, scannable
photo, or sketch of the buttons would you?

> So, why isn't somebody ordering them? Oh,
>yes, I forgot. They won't make the piano any cheaper.
>
>Del

 - or increase power, and then we'd have to learn how to run them. Just as
well make them out of plastic too, to improve the product as much as
possible while alienating much of the technical world as a result. I'd
think the sales staff dealing pianos without plastic parts would be happy
to chip in a few bucks toward meeting the minimum order just to see these
show up in a competitor's product.

Ron N