Ballistol

Bdshull@AOL.COM Bdshull@AOL.COM
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 20:20:37 EDT

Jeannie:

I have wondered about Ballistol since I had heard that a prominent tech here
in So Calif preferred it over all other treatments for its ability to
stabilize action centers.  I heard this some time ago, and don't know what he
thinks now.  I haven't talked with him about it, and intend to.  But if you
know Richard Davenport, you might ask him directly.  I bet he has something
to say about it we could learn from (Richard always has something to say -
often makes one think).  Or maybe his partner Mark Stern might post something
about this.  Mark, are you still on this list?  No trade secrets, now.

(By the way, they gave a very interesting program at the Pomona Valley
chapter this month demonstrating a way of objectifying dynamic touchweight.)

Bill Shull