Pleyel Grands

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 19:18:48 +0200

Are they now..... hmm.. I will post a note on the Nordic list... theres sure
to be someone who knows the answer to that question. I am just sure the
French would just love that... probably as much as the Germans like Schimmel
being part owned by Yamaha. Or perhaps that isnt true either.....

I'll drop a note out there and see what comes up.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.