Damper Lever Rebuild (tad long)

Thu, 27 Sep 2001 08:59:36 +0200

Hey there Roger... thanks for the word of warning. I note that this was stated
by another as well. I have never been convinced I need this little dab of glue,
but have always done things this way without problems. I might clarify that the
actual amount of glue (having been watered down) that ends up in the holes is
like very little indeed.

That being said, if I can save a step without worry.... then hey that saves me
time.  Tho the cord does slip through those tight little buggers a bit easier
when this little solution is in there... no biggie tho.

Tanks agin :)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.