Unlacquered S&S hammers: was Re: Tensioned hammers and"the staple"

J Patrick Draine draine@mediaone.net
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 15:32:46 -0400

Thanks, Del -- I'm afraid I've skipped opportunities to attend your
classes in the recent past. Are you scheduled to teach in the
Northeast in the near future (Valley Forge, PA in early April or
Burlington, VT in late April 2002)? Or maybe in Chicago in June?
Thanks to Joe for the warning -- I'll try to wear kevlar for the seminar.

Patrick