Thanks List

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 09:24:11 -0500

Thanks List. A couple weeks ago I sent in several posts regarding voicing, touchweight, etc. on an upcoming Yamaha grand service appt. I serviced that piano a week or so ago. She was very pleased at that time. I just got out of the shower and noticed a new message on my machine. It was her just wanting to say how pleased she is with the piano and that she doesn't remember it ever sounding so good! She had some friend over for the past week and they played duets daily. She is an advanced player. She said "I'll see you in six months.....and we'll look at some of the other improvements we discussed"!

So hey! Thanks for helping to make me shine! What a way to start a day!

Terry Farrell