Typewriter

MBailey911@AOL.COM MBailey911@AOL.COM
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 09:26:28 EST

In a message dated 2/8/2002 7:41:01 AM Central Standard Time,
cedel@supernet.com writes:

>  Does even my little office need a typewriter to be adequately appointed?  I
> say yes; have you found the answer to be no?

Never owned one, probably never will.  Can only think of one occasion that I
had to go in search of one to fill out a form that had to be typed, and can't
even remember what that was now.  Even government paperwork seem to be
getting more automated these days with online filing, etc, so can't imagine
that the need for a typewriter will increase in the future.  When the old
'carbon' copies are needed, I guess I just default to printing and signing
multiple copies these days.

Regards,
Mary Bailey