Voicing Tool Recommendation

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 23:26:14 +0100

Hi,

I like the one that I bought many years ago in Vienna in the Bösendorfer
factory.
It is a fairly simple tool, octagonal, and no frills.
Some techs make the hole in the back (for storing needles) bigger and fill
it with lead, to make it heavier (but why in heavens name make life even
heavier than it already is?)
The same tool we can obtain from Yamaha, it is in their catalogue.
Maybe it is made by Jahn in Germany?

I use it every day, year in year out.

friendly greetings
from